Information We May Collect
We may collect the following information:
- First and last name.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do with the Information We Collect
We collect this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Additionally, we collect this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or postal mail. We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access to your information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and operational procedures to secure the information we collect online.
Web Browser Cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic so that we can improve our website and tailor it to the needs of our customers and visitors. We only use this information for analytical purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies allow us to provide you with a better user experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to enable or disable cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to disable cookies if you prefer. Disabling cookies however, may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. Once you have clicked these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill in a form on a website, look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want your information to be shared with any other company for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to have a company contact you, for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to that company or "opting out" of their emails.
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your expressed permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
Ads appearing on our site may be delivered to Users by advertising partners who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile non-personal identification information about you or others who use your computer.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser's respective websites.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to somomarathon.com and other sites on the Internet.